Job description / Role
Demi Chef de Partie / Pastry
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. Under the supervision of the Pastry Chef, and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotel City Star Jeddah and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, exact and punctual service and work. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves our Outlets fully satisfied and with the wish to return back.
What you will be doing:
- She/he assists the Pastry Chef with the daily food production in her/his outlet and has to ensure top-quality products, as per the Hotel standards
- Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in her/his outlet
- Controls food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
- Ensures that inter-kitchen food transfers are accurate and conform to hotel policy.
- Recommends changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service levels.
- Ensures that all the kitchen equipment is operated, maintained and stored properly and is safe to use.
- Ensures all the kitchen records are maintained properly at all times as per organizational standards in the department.
Your experience and skills include:
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- You are a very positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Differences
- Customer Focus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.