Job description / Role
Purpose of the Job:
• To manage the depot's team efficiently in order to deliver annual revenue and profit targets.
• Meet monthly revenue, profit and budget targets.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain high net promoter scores (NPS).
• Manage the process of the preparation of proposals for each enquiry ensuring they meet the customers’ needs.
• Ensure compliance to company procedures such as Standard Zero, HSE Standards, Orange Rules, Standard Operating Procedures, and ISO 9001 requirements.
• Maximize growth and sales diversification opportunities through depot employees to achieve revenue targets.
• Develop a network of contacts within customers and industries specified.
• Exchange market and business opportunity information with other Area Managers.
• Work closely and communicate effectively with all the support departments.
• Submit monthly management reports
• Promote safe working practices of employees working in and out of the depot.
• Demonstrate effective use of ERP systems to utilize data to enhance business performance.
• Ensure the efficient operation of the depots, managing fleet availability and minimize under repair equipment.
• Control costs within published guidelines and authority levels.
• Liaison with the country Agents for effective and efficient business practices.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and submit competitor info on a regular basis including annual competitor review submission.
• Manage Profit and Loss statement in line with Authority Matrix.
• Complete monthly report; weekly call reports and other administrative tasks on time and to the required standards.
• Conduct weekly Meetings with employees.
• Continuously monitor the designated market sectors and probe for new opportunities.
• To act at all times as ethical, moral and positive agent of the company.
• Conduct induction, performance appraisal, development and training of direct reports.
• Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
• Compliance to the company's Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
• Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales
• Holding managerial role for the last 3 years
• Has good knowledge and experience in mechanical or electrical field or both
• Availability to travel as and when required
• Possession of valid local Driving License
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Oral and written English correspondence skills of a high standard
• Ability to empathize and understand perspectives of others
• Effective planning organizational and time management skills
• Analytical thinker and numerate
• Well versed and knowledgeable of the market in any or all of the following sectors: utilities, oil and gas, cement manufacturing, general manufacturing, industrial construction.
• Contractual and commercial experience is required
• Business development experience is required
• Excellent keyboard skills and computer literate
• Middle east experience is desired
• High level of commitment and loyalty
• Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
• Capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Operations Director - Facility Management
General Manager - Facilities Management
Al Rajhi Hydraulic Center (RHC)
Dubai Parks and Resorts