Job description / Role
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing business producing high quality packaging products specially for the food and beverage industries.
In this role you would be expected to supervise operations within the factory as well as play an integral part in purchasing and business development.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Supervising factory operations
* Identifying opportunities for business growth
* Regular reporting to the Group GM
* Providing support to all support functions including Finance, Procurement and Sales
* Be the primary contact with all external stakeholders
* Lead the recruitment and training of new workers
* Undertake all other adhoc responsibilities as delegated by the Group GM
The successful candidate for this role must:
* Be a Saudi National
* Have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
* Be familiar with working in a manufacturing business
* Possess a Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Have the ability to interpret financial statements, lead teams and create reports for the leadership team
* Possess good presentation skills
* Have experience in purchasing as well as business development/ sales
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.