Job description / Role
• To assist in the conceptual design of master-planned communities and individual assets within the Development Department of TRSDC. Will further be responsible for the production of graphical presentations, CAD drafting and 3D modelling, in-house rendering and hand-sketching to illustrate design concepts for internal and external stakeholder approval and assist in the production of formal presentations, templates and reports in PowerPoint, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Assist with the implementation of the annual business plan and targets and execute the strategic agenda of the Design and Planning function to deliver TRSDC vision and mission.
• Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Design and Planning function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the company’s strategy.
• Assist in the production of pre-concept masterplan options, commencing with hand drawn zoning options and master plan layouts designating building massing etc
• Refining the preferred masterplan in AutoCAD and extracting key development information into Excel format.
• 3D modelling and the production of internal renders and sketches to illustrate the design intent of the masterplan
• Assist with the production of reports and presentations to senior management for approval.
• Ad-hoc graphical assistance to support the Development Department’s ongoing requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field
• Minimum of 7 to 15 years of relevant experience
• Time Management
• Problem solving and due diligence/initiative to problem solve and facilitate solutions
• Artistic and creative design skills
• High level competency in: Autocad; Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design); Sketch-up; Rhino/other 3D modelling/rendering packages; Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to hand draw and render both in plan and perspective
About the Company
The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Design Manager - Buildings
Architect Design Manager
Design Architecture Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Aug|