Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Design Mechanical Engineer's job is to design and develop products according to customer specifications and applicable international standards.
Preparation of design.
- Preparation of fabrication details.
- Issuing fabrication details.
- Updating drawing files.
- Taking as built drawings.
- Checking drawings.
- Checking and issuing mechanical bill of materials.
- Maintenance of quality records related to job.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Authorized to carry out the modification in the drawings when necessary to suit the requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications-
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Completed a design software training course, preferably PTC Creo or Solidwork
- Knowledgeable in designing mechanical parts, e.g., enclosures, skids, etc.
- Knowledgeable in computer application, e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Good communication, reading and understanding skills
- Knowledgeable in designing of electrical control panels, protective relay panels and busbar system design.
- Awareness of National and International Standards.
- At least 3 year experience in related field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.