Job description / Role
* Multibillion-dollar greenfield Residential masterplan
* Work for one of the worlds largest and most exciting regional developments, alongside a team of world class development professionals
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar giga project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use masterplans.
* Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a thriving community.
* Establishment and continuous refinement of product positioning for the masterplan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
* Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
* Integrate sustainability requirements into the project including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
* Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
* Work for an impressive leadership team with extensive global real estate development experience
* Be a part of a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, design and delivery of a large scale, mixed use master plan
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* Minimum of 10 years in real estate development, particularly in international megaprojects, with a broad range of experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
* Solid track record of driving development from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
* Experience in delivering large scale residentially led projects within deadlines while effectively utilizing matrixed teams both internal and external
* Short and long-term strategy development experience with exposure to all stages of the project cycle from concept to completion.
* Knowledge and experience in incorporating cutting edge technology and methodologies into the design and delivery processes with a focus on sustainability
* Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party advisors, program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment with substantial lateral stakeholder management.
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
* Experience working internationally, particularly within the Middle East region is highly advantageous.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Real Estate Development Director - Residential
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|