Job description / Role
In recent years, industries have been disrupted and transformed by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you will collaborate with different teams to help businesses define their digital strategy and aspirations, design digital products and experiences and solve their digital and innovation challenges. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service to create engaging, intuitive solutions for our key digital transformation programs.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage that technology offers, we are committed to helping you develop the right skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on programs that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the outstanding EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for Saudi national ‘Digital/Agile PMO Lead’ (Manager / Senior Manager) to join our Technology Consulting team in our Riyadh (KSA) office.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Running the PMO function of a large technology delivery team (80-100 people)
- Establishing the core PMO processes / and executing them
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships within the clients
- Managing the Government Agency stakeholder engagement plan
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Approximately 8-10+ years of overall experience with solid experience of running technology delivery / Digital service delivery
- Experience of digital platform / Web / app delivery at national level
- Agile Delivery Experience
- BA/BS degree in technology, business, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communicator who can lead the PMO of a strong technology delivery team
- Good understanding and experience of delivering Digital / Platforms in KSAng
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, and walk-through ideas effectively with passion and integrity
What we Look for:
- A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize the optimal user experience.
- A confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What Working at EY Offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can positively demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region