Job description / Role
• Drive the execution of all digital marketing activities. \
• Lead the planning, execution, and optimization digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention across the MENA region.
• Build and develop a best-in-class Digital Marketing Team including: social media & community; paid media; direct (SEO, Email, .com, Mobile, In-App) and analytics
• Work collaboratively with the heads of acquisition and retention/loyalty to drive revenue and growth through acquisition, on-boarding, engagement, retention and loyalty programs.
• Lead the strategic planning and execution of all paid media spending to: drive awareness and demand to acquire & retain subscribers / users (Awareness, DR, Programmatic, Content, etc.).
• Lead the digital CRM efforts leveraging data & insights to improve performance, identify critical consumer segments, optimize all direct touch points, develop life-cycle marketing strategies, build programs and that maximize engagement, loyalty and paid subscribers
• Ensure the continued growth, reach and relevance social channels, and guide the development of content & cross-functional strategies to elevate & extend with key consumer segments, influencers, artists & media.
• Work closely with the digital product and engineering teams on features and functionality that will impact acquisition, retention, and engagement.
• Continuously optimize timing, frequency, cadence and messaging at a consumer and priority segment level to deliver strong channel performance and business results.
• Drive campaign effectiveness based on ROI on acquisition and LTV of subscribers.
• Own the metrics reporting and distribution of results to the marketing, product, sales and executive leadership teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused with experience in managing all areas of online marketing: paid, social, direct channels (Email, SMS, Push) search engine marketing (SEM and SEO), partnerships and affiliate marketing.
• Experience in data-driven consumer marketing, acquisition, engagement and retention strategy with a leading consumer-facing brand, subscription-based service, or strategic digital marketing / growth marketing and communications agency
• Entertainment and/or digital media experience a plus, as is working in multiple regions across the GCC
• Deep expertise in digital marketing, direct marketing, CRM, social media, customer engagement strategy, SEO, In-App/Push and database marketing
• Demonstrated ability to drive digital subscription revenue and ecommerce via direct and organic.
• Proven track-record in media strategy, planning, buying and optimization.
• Successful development & oversight of loyalty and community-marketing programs.
• Knowledge of UX best practices
• Fluent / working knowledge of current best-practices and tools for marketing tech including data management, adv/campaign management and marketing automation.
• Experience in subscription-based business models, trial/offer strategy and loyalty marketing
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment & comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative workspace.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.