Job description / Role
On behalf of an international building technology company, we are seeking a creative, talented individual to join our marketing department as a Multimedia Designer. Based in Khobar you will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Design all companies branded materials (Letterheads, envelopes, datasheets, sales documents, Business cards, packing Designs.)
• Research and develop fresh and modern Corporate catalogs for each line of business.
• Create new images for all business applications
• Capture new products and project photos.
• Participate in the website design.
• Research and produce attractive multimedia content for all website products, applications, and projects.
• Create 3D animated videos for all products and applications.
• Create marketing artworks as per the marketing calendar.
• Create images and videos for social media posts.
• Conduct research on the latest media techniques and design ideas.
• Maintain an organized and updated library for all marketing content.
• Four years minimum experience in a similar role.
• A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing skills and experience.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
• Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
• In depth knowledge of software design programs such as 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Ability to collaborate on long term projects.
• Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation.
• Good Arabic and English communication skills.
• Adheres to the deadline given for each project.
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.