Job description / Role
You will be working as part of a strong team with extensive accounting advisory and capital markets experience, helping key clients solve their complex accounting, financial reporting (including preparation and/or reporting on pro forma and carve out financial statements), IPO/bond offerings and business issues.
The organization is a leading global consultancy with a huge worldwide presence.
* Take a lead in developing transformational product offerings for accounting advisory and capital markets services and take an active role and responsibility for business development activities - such as focusing on key client accounts, driving business development activities, designing and overseeing winning proposals and presenting to senior client stakeholders.
* Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, particularly maintaining a keen interest in how these trends impact on their clients so you can help shape their thinking
* You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients.
* Collaborate with colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as part of a cross line of services team, taking ownership of accounting advisory and capital markets related areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
* Assist in the management and coaching of junior team members during projects and actively mentor junior colleagues in the team.
* The role also requires the candidate to have a strong knowledge of IFRS and being able to both review and prepare technical papers for discussion with global industry experts and apply his critical thinking to provide their clients with high value solutions
On offer is an extremely rare senior-level opportunity within the Riyadh office for a market-leading organizations. Additionally there will be excellent progression and development opportunities
* The successful candidate will have an extensive background across Accounting Advisory and Capital Markets from within a high-performing consultative environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.