Job description / Role
A renowned Big 4 Consulting company who’s looking to hire Director for Digital Transformation Practice and will be based in Riyadh
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We help clients in solving problems by offering expertise in both strategic and operational deep industry. The role mainly focuses on Public Sector such as E-government, E-health, E-education, Smart Cities, E-commerce. etc.
• Work under the supervision of Partners & Senior Directors within the Technology Consulting practice.
• Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
• Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
• Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting an independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress.
• Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
• Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
• Design conceptual technology architectures with supporting components.
• Drive business development for technology practice by developing technical proposals.
• Leverage network of connections to drive new business for the technology practice
• Conduct pitches and presentations to senior client counterparts
• Support in business development activities
• Ability to contribute to the development of RFPs for the procurement of IT solutions.
• Provide leadership to a client engagement, oversee project teams and ensure they address specific client requirements
• Knowledge of designing and executing solutions for challenging strategy and technology problems
• Ability to show a track record of developing and sustaining business relationships with a focus on strategy-based transformation consulting
• Conduct research on emerging technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
• Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of data analytics, digital and new technologies.
• Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
• Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
• You will have access to all the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider the Company network.
• 12+ years of experience in technology and digital transformation consulting (e.g. technology strategy, digital transformation, cloud/ERPs implementation,) with proven business development and account management skills
• M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
• Must come from consulting and PMO background and have led large-scale technology and digital integration projects for the government entity.
• Must be an Arabic speaker
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.