Job description / Role
To design, plan, coordinate and manage all logistics transport and distribution operations, including analysis and specification of fleet requirements, fleet appraisal, 3PL selection, transport and distribution strategic planning and operational implementation and reporting.
Our client is a leading Saudi 2030 Vision project.
* Communication and Leadership
* Planning and organizing, Problem Solving
* Computer Skills, Administrative and Supervisory
* This position is responsible to develop and implement the organisations Transport and Distribution strategy, and to implement operations internally and with external 3PL's.
Attractive Salary Package + Benefits
Qualification and Experience
* Recognised degree in Supply Chain & Logistics (MBA preferred)
* A minimum of 10 years in a Transport & Distribution operations field
* Transport Management Systems
* MS Office
* Transport & Distribution Operations
* Fleet selection and management
* Team Leadership
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director, Distribution Centers
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Head of Supply Chain
Planning and Logistics Director