Job description / Role
The Development Director will have bottom-line profit and loss responsibility for a number of entertainment complex projects.
The Development Director will be leading pre-contract stage, which include but limited to; land acquisition, financial analysis, business plan, project conceptualization, design development, while supporting the Projects Delivery team during the post-contract/construction stage based on the approved business plan.
Leading brand in themed entertainment & leisure development (i.e. themed malls, theme parks, amusements etc).
* Lead the identification, feasibility analysis, source acquisition opportunities, due diligence, conceptual planning and negotiation of real estate
* Development of the business planning for include the optimized development option, extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modeling, opportunistic investment strategies.
* Direct activities with internal and external stake holders including Entertainment Complex business unit, legal, finance, procurement, marketing, authorities, consultants, contractors and/or other related stakeholder to the projects.
* Oversee and manage the design and value engineering process, and working closely with design and technical engineering teams
* Direct and manage the Projects development team responsible for the pre-contract stage and support the construction team during the post contract stage.
* Monitor and Strictly manage the deadlines of the development within the established budget, schedule and required investment
* Provide leadership, mentoring, professional guidance, direction and supervision to other internal team members, including Development Project Managers and Investment
* Consult with and assist operational team in identifying operational and management issues, opportunities and benefits relating to development design and construction and to insure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of the resources.
* Competitive Salary
* Chance to work for a global brand with global exposure
* 18+ years of hands-on real estate development experience preferably within the themed entertainment & leisure development (i.e. themed malls, theme parks, amusements... etc). Including a series of accomplishments which indicate increased responsibility and demonstrated performance in a broad array of development experience including design management, finance and construction.
* An undergraduate degree in engineering, construction, real estate, architecture, MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance a
* Highly effective communication, management, presentation and listening abilities are essential
* Must have robust interpersonal skills, social intelligence and political
* Ability to set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day-to-day and longer term planning and execution, and track and maintain complex schedules
* Leadership and the ability to mentor and extract the highest potential from supporting personnel and outside vendors and consultants.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CEO - Real Estate Development
Connected Group ME
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|