Job description / Role
DOE will be responsible for but not limited to below:
- Pre opening tasks and coordination with project team for a smooth handover.
- Implements preventive maintenance and repair schedules for all hotel complex, machinery, equipment and other facilities.
- Develops and implements cost reduction, work simplification methods and techniques and improvement programmes.
- Prepares and/or recommends requisitioning/ordering pertaining to maintenance of equipment, materials and supplies.
- Participates in the execution of new projects including planning and costing.
- Participates in the Engineering budget and business plan preparation.
- Conducts routine inspections of the entire building including mechanical areas. Supervises the implementation of all maintenance contracts.
- To be fully in-charge of the fire and safety policies and procedure for the hotel, Carries out fire brigade duties as required.
- Initiates energy and water conservation plans, as per Accor's environmental charter.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study:
- Technical & Maintenance
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements:
- 5 to 10 years' professional experience in a range of contexts (business sector, volume, country etc) and excellent knowledge of Engineering and preopening support.
- Computer literate, Material control and an aptitude for new technologies.
- Recognized management skills
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Sep|
Chief Executive Officer - Engineering Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||4 Sep|