Job description / Role
A rare opportunity has become available for a Director of Finance/Deputy CFO to join a highly agile and successful business headquartered in Saudi Arabia. The role of Director of Finance is an essential and key strategic position within the organization and will have the overall responsibility for the management and delivery of the company’s financial objectives. This role is ideal for a hands on, proactive and enthusiastic Finance professional looking to secure a new challenge in the Kingdom.
• Management of the Finance department.
• Driving process improvement to increase efficiency and enhance commercial outcomes.
• Develop, implement and maintain budgets and forecasts.
• Provide strategic financial leadership on issues affecting the business units.
• Improve operations efficiencies.
• Provide advice on long term business and financial planning.
• Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Responsible for all financial and accounting functions.
• Drive financial knowledge and collaboration.
• Provide leadership as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team;
• A qualified finance leader (CFA, CMA, CA etc.) with at least 15 years of progressive financial management experience with at least the last 5 years working in a managerial capacity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders across the organization and build strong working relationships.
• Prior experience managing and effectively developing a team of finance professionals is desirable.
• Strong strategic, consulting, problem solving, and conceptual skills are required.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and work in a tight deadline environment.
• Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CFO - Finance Transformation