Director of Financial Affairs and Accounting
Job description / Role
* The Director of Financial Affairs and Accounting manages the planning, reporting and evaluation of financial and accounting activities including the formulation of the annual budget, the allocation of financial resources across the NCM, the billing and collection of invoices, the management and issuance of employees' payroll, and the maintenance and processing of financial statements
A Saudi Government entity which is working on a large scale environmental project. This entity aims to attain the 2030 vision of Saudi Arabia wherein the country is closer to contributing towards a greener and sustainable planet. The organisation is planning and implementing effective programs with best global experts on coral reefs and turtle to train the local talent. Furthermore, the entity aims to promote innovation in environmental conservation by driving research, community engagement, strategic partnerships and effective coordination with other stakeholders.
* Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling to interpret quantitative and qualitative data; includes data modeling and evaluating financial KPIs, trends and historical data
* Financial Planning: Knowledge of and ability to use financial analysis to plan out expenditures for centers in order to enable smooth cash flows and operational continuity
The opportunity to work in a government entity that offers a fulfilling career in a competing organization where you will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team.
* Ability to allocate and forecast money consumption such that outflows do not exceed income
* Financial Systems: Knowledge of the standards, architecture, and specifications of automated financial systems, including source documents, system flows, system interfaces, and related internal controls
* Cost Estimation and Analysis: Knowledge of the principles, practices, and methods used to determine, estimate, and analyze costs, including determining life cycle costs, application of cost models, and evaluation of cost realism
* Budget Administration: Knowledge of the principles and practices of budget administration and analysis.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Finance Director - Commercial Director
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||22 Feb|
Big Fish Recruitment
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Feb|