Job description / Role
The Director of gaming will be responsible for developing and implementing the overarching strategy for Gaming with Media Industries, ensuring alignment with the sector strategy and associated sub-sectors. This will include: developing the value positions, strategy and strategic initiatives to support the achievement of the Gaming sector 3, 5 and 10 year plans.
A leading project in KSA
• Define and develop strategic development of initiatives pertaining to Gaming sector
• Collaborate with KSA gaming industry-relevant authorities & entities and represent Media Industries in Gaming related matters ensuring is seen as a leading thought partner for the Kingdom's broader gaming ambitions
• Budget management and FP&A of gaming sector initiatives and requirements
• Work closely with business development, legal and marketing teams to shape commercial opportunities, incentives and develop innovative ways to ensure Media industries establishes itself at the forefront of the gaming industry
• Image shaping of gaming strategy at industry events on a global and regional scale
• Define, build and develop a team that can realize the lofty aspirations and deadlines of the sector
• Development of Gaming assets and liaising with project teams to ensure requirements for gaming sector are clearly defined and met
Competitive package and benefits
• 12+ years’ experience in global games industry - game publishing and business development
• Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels; ability to communicate strategic development to C-level and Board-level stakeholders
• Third party and supplier management
• Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.