Job description / Role
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic colleague's focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.
As a Director of Human Resources you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
• Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
• Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
• Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
• Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
• You should have a minimum of three years experiences in an Human Resources Leadership role.
• You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in Arabic and English.
• Previous experiences in Saudi Arabia are preferred and a track record of career progress and stability is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team and should possess following competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Influencing Outcomes
• Leading People
• Managing Operations
• Planning for Business
• Team Building
• Understanding the Business
• Valuing Diversity
About the Company
Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Turkey, with an aggressive expansion plan in place. Rotana has chosen to acknowledge how precious time is by making all time spent in their range of hotels 'Treasured Time'. This means Rotana has pledged to understand and meet the individual needs of all guests. In so doing, Rotana has evolved its product brands to include, Rotana Hotels & Resorts, Centro Hotels by Rotana, Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts by Rotana, Arjaan Hotel Apartments by Rotana and The Residences by Rotana. Treasured Time. The Rotana promise to you.