Job description / Role
Quest have partnered with a leading Retailer within Saudi Arabia looking for a Director of Marketing. The role will involve managing a team to deliver exceptional campaigns and enhance the Retailers brand across the KSA region.
The role is with a multi-brand retailer, who have undergone a digital transformation to ensure customer's receive exceptional experience both online and offline.
The role will suit someone who built their career within traditional marketing, whose role has expanded to encompass digital and has a strong track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns (TTL).
As the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for:
* Setting the Marketing strategy, ensuring both offline and online teams are delivering consistent campaigns across channels and enhancing the customer experience
* Managing the marketing budget and allocating it appropriately across channels to enhance Branding and increase ROI
* Defining the Marketing Roadmap and roll out of seasonal promotions
* Supervising the marketing research of trademarks and making recommendations
* Determine the quantity and quality of products as part of Trade Shows
* Reviewing sales reports on international exhibitions and suppliers.
* Analyzing and reviewing the results of the customer feedback and making recommendations to improve satisfaction
* Supervise internal audit of marketing activities by reviewing and updating marketing policies and procedures
* Improve the marketing team's development by training by close performance review and management
* Overseeing the creation of sales channels by exploiting opportunities and identifying areas for geographical expansion
The Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application for the Director of Marketing you will have:
* Be operating as Marketing Director or Head of Marketing with 10 years relevant experience
* Multi-Brand retail experience is crucial to this
* A track record of delivering integrated campaigns across channels
* Previous experience of build Marketing roadmaps and managing large Budgets
* Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills - ideally conversant in both English & Arabic
* Degree level or similar level of education
* Tax free salary
* Private healthcare
* Flights for yourself and family on annual basis
If you're interested in finding out more about this role please apply online.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Marketing Director - Non-Digital
Quest Search & Selection
Head of Marketing
Middle East Executive
Marketing Director - Education Sector
Right Calibre Executive Search
Business Development Director
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|