Job description / Role
Director of Marketing
At Banyan Tree Al Ula, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of associates and Leaders who model our values of Innovation, Diversity, Empowerment, Accounablity, Learning & Synergy. Apply your leadership and analytical strengths as Director of Marketing, where your high standards for accuracy and thoroughness will inspire the same among your team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties & Responsibilities
- Content creation of print and digital materials including guest facing messaging, sales tools and collateral, digital marketing assets and email marketing initiatives. Organize and oversee all brand marketing and digital content, including photo and video shoots.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute new ideas and promotional campaign in food & beverage, wedding, events, meetings, rooms and other to garner revenue.
- Develop social and digital strategies that drive growth and engagement.
- Manage all property social media channels (hotel and food & beverage outlet) creating relevant and engaging content and leading community management initiatives across multiple platforms.
- Curate and produce interactive, external-facing content across all digital and social mediums with strong narratives that bring to life the company's brand messaging.
- Develop strategic influencer strategy, identifying and coordinating local, regional and national influencer partnerships to amplify social awareness and cultivate strong UGC content program.
- Build, audit, optimize and maintain hotel's brand website and microsite and third party websites (OTA and other) ensuring they are aligned with the hotel's positioning and business objectives.
- Manage the hotels email marketing strategy targeting B2B and B2C audiences to drive revenue and develop loyal customers.
- Liaise with Director for on-property needs including coordination of media visits and tours, filming opportunities and press events and initiatives.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate performance metrics to ensure business objectives are supported.
- Maintain media and influencer lists, photo and video libraries and coverage reports.
- Other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Video filming/editing and graphic design experience
- Skilled writer, experienced in writing engaging social content
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and paid social media strategies
- Hands-on experience with social media software tools and Google Analytics (certification helpful, but not required)
- Organized and results-oriented with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Curious and creative thinker with a solutions-oriented, problem-solver mentality
- Ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects, while communicating with key stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter with high integrity, enthusiasm, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.