Job description / Role
Director of Marketing, Digital & Communications
Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Director of Marketing, Digital & Communications, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute marketing and multi-channel communication plans, calendars and programs in partnership with the Sale, PR, Digital, E-Commerce and RM Teams to ensure profit growth
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Budget and allocate resources for communication programs that align with market research findings
- Plan and oversee the hotel's advertising and promotion activities, including all marketing mediums e.g. print, electronic, direct mail, for all areas ( F&B, Rooms, Catering, Clubs and Spa's) of the properties
- Campaign/paid placements/partnerships.
Project-manage hotel campaign including:
- Media negotiations/buy, planning and creative development
- Secure partnership, sponsorship, contesting and promotional opportunities
- Analyze key metrics reports to align with strategies
- Implement signature events and partnership activations with operational teams
- Promotional materials/collateral/digital assets. Manage the creative, production and inventories of materials for marketing, sales, in-house and third parties as required.
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Manage creative ensuring adherence to brand standards
- Meet deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate with in-house departments, including restaurants and bars , in the development of marketing promotional plans, content, collateral and calendars to support KPIs
Digital, E-Commerce and Social Media:
- Partner with Digital and E-Commerce Cluster leaders to create a unique yet aligned social media voice for the hotel, that corresponds with the broader marketing positioning
- Collaborate with Digital and E-Commerce Cluster leaders to market packages, promotions and brand campaigns through online channels
- Assist with copywriting, editing and crafting of messaging for online content
Sales and Revenue Support
- Attend RM, Sales, PR, Digital, E-Commerce and Operations meetings as required and provide recommendations on campaigns and packaging to maximize revenue for hotels and maximize profit
- Assist Sales and Catering in determining the ROI of initiatives and business decisions in order to further optimize profit
Reporting, Marketing Plans and Budgets
- Develop the annual Marketing Plan and Budget with the Director of Sales and GM
- Create Monthly Marketing reports and ownership presentations where required.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure optimal execution
- Generate statistical reports on marketing campaign performance
- Create strategic presentations for ownership and internal constituents in order to best discuss business decisions and the ROI of initiatives In 3-4 bullet points, highlight only the most important responsibilities of the role
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in marketing, brand management of luxury marketing agencies, hospitality or travel industry is beneficial to the application
- Strong business acumen with a focus on the development of revenue generating strategies
- Superior influencing capabilities
- Superior understanding/experience in B2C, B2B, digital and traditional advertising, social media and website metrics
- Strong organizational, writing and editing skills
- Excellent command of the spoken and written English language
- Ability to build strong relationships and interact at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment
- Analytically strong with proven ability for data interpretation
- Mastering of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in all social media applications including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Previous leadership experience within marketing required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline desiredIn 3-4 bullet points, indicate the essential qualifications and experience (e.g. education, technical skills, languages)
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing and Communication
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Director of Strategy & Business Development
Director of Communications
|Saudi Arabia||9 Aug|
Head of Marketing
Middle East Executive