Job description / Role
Director of Procurement at ACCOR KSA Head Office (Saudi National)
Job Title Director of Procurement (Saudi National).
As part of Accor Procurement IMEAT, the Director Procurement KSA is responsible to lead procurement operations, supply chain, strategic plan and digital transformation at national level. The main focus will be on identifying sourcing initiatives, awarding, communicating and implementing contracts, ensuring that strategic suppliers/partners are utilized, well managed with direct communications to hotels and stakeholders.
Position is based in Jeddah, KSA.
• Develop, own, and implement a procurement scaled operations function focused on sourcing operations and contract execution.
• Define the strategic vision and oversee department daily operations
• Responsible for operating properties procurement and support to openings
• Responsible for department revenue, budget and overall performance
• Establish collaborative relationship with all stakeholders (Hotels operations, owners, functional department) and improve level of service to support their functions through spend visibility, supplier selection, sustainable and cost reduction initiatives.
• Collaborate on organizational change.
• Deploy group sustainable program and CSR initiatives
• Procurement, source to contract and offer range management
• Develop strategic sourcing plans for all key spend areas
• Develop effective mix of regional and local contracts
• Implement, communicate and monitor contracts
• Initiate and execute annual saving plan
• Ensure effective supplier management including periodic review meetings on KPIs, objectives and action plan
• Business Process Management
• Develop compliance management program to ensure use of preferred suppliers and adherence to procurement policies
• Participate to the development of process and policies
• Ownership of categories reporting, procurement financial performance and plan progress
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Procurement Manager - FM
Corporate Procurement Director - Real Estate Developer