Job description / Role
A leading Saudi based Property Developer company is seeking a Director of Property Management, You will lead, manage and drive all aspects of the leasing functions of the property department and also focus on the property sales functions at a later stage. You will be responsible for the Day to Day Operations, Business Strategy Plan, Financial Budget, Risk Management, and Reporting functions of the entire property department.
Main functions will include:
- Lead and develop the property management team to establish and manage the strategy for the department to increase business revenues.
- Responsible for the team's P&L, monitoring targets, business plans, and reporting to the management team.
- Manage on-going changing legislative requirements to ensure the department is proactive in identifying opportunities for positive change.
- Identification and pursuit of potential clients, corporate occupiers, and key partners for the company.
- Identify the optimal range of property solutions to meet the future needs of clients and the property development strategy.
- Ensure that lease management is carried out effectively to maximize occupancy, renewals, and lease returns.
- Develop business plans and opportunities that support the development of the department, within its limits of financial and operational guidelines.
- Monitor the variance between actual financial expenses and budget for the team in order to identify significant deviations and make recommendations for rectification.
- Drive performance through the selection of appropriate KPI's, ensuring these are analyzed and followed up.
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate departmental status reports to meet the department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the property Master and ensuring that the processes, procedures, and systems in place provide accurate occupancy statistics, taking into consideration all variations of occupancy arrangements.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an engineering field.
- Master's degree in business management.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of senior management experience in the GCC Real Estate market.
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Operations Director - Facility Management
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Mall Operations Manager
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Opus Recruit Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection