Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working alongside a leading player in the Medical Devices space in Saudi to recruit a Director of Business Development & Strategy.
Reporting into the General Manager, this positions will be responsible for the following;
• Codevelop and regularly validate the overall company strategic directions and actions along with relevant local key market leaders.
• Continuously manage, monitor, and implement strategic initiatives.
• Identify, assess, prioritize new investment opportunities, and propose a tailored course of action per key opportunity.
• Conduct strategic, commercial due diligence and synergy evaluation.
• Develop business cases for the identified BD projects to include commercial viability assessment, forecasting with P&L projections.
• Set an implementation plan and lead the negotiation process with potential business partners.
• Lead projects with a highly complex matrix structure and manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive portfolio management activities while always aiming at optimizing the return on current and future assets.
• Lead the corporate communication activities with a balanced eye on both internal, external stakeholders.
Essential Personal Qualifications:
• 10+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with solid performance records in driven short and long-term company strategy and action.
• A post-graduate degree in senior management/strategy/marketing is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated strong ability in project management.
• Demonstrated proficiency in leading cross-functional teams and managing complex multifaceted analytical projects.
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and strategic business management.
• Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry in general and the environmental forces that shape current business dynamics.
• Excellent communication skills, including presentations, meeting facilitation, and one to one/small group.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Diversified Holding Company
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Saudi Arabia||20 Sep|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality