Job description / Role
Director of Talent & Culture will be responsible for but not limited to below:
- Pre opening tasks and coordination with project team for a smooth handover. Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and oversee the day to day operation of the Human Resources Department as well as play a critical role in the implementation of the hotel's human resources strategy.
- Assess organizational needs, develop aligned human resource solutions and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, administration and Colleague wellness.
- Promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun.
- Assist Departmental Leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in Colleague feedback.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Human Resources
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements
- 5 to 10 years' professional experience in a range of contexts (business sector, volume, country etc) and good knowledge of Human Resources, governmental relation & preopening.
- Computer literate and an aptitude for new technologies.
- Recognized management skills
- Must be Saudi National
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.