Job description / Role
This key role responsible for the leadership of all corporate support services and helping to drive strategic direction of the organisation. Director Shared Services is responsible for HR, Finance, Admin, Procurement and Legal.
Government organisation heavily involved with the transformation and 2030 vision within Saudi Arabia. Rapidly growing, dynamic and looking to recruit similar minded professionals. Based in Riyadh.
* Responsible for the leadership of corporate support service functions including finance, procurement, human resource management and legal.
* Contribute to strategic planning and policy development
* Enable and assist with continuous improvement and transformation on an on going basis
* Develop business plans for each function and team and ensure adherence to those plans in line with the overall direction and aims of the organisation.
* Lead the integration of the shared service functions
* Oversee development of HR policies and strategies
* Effectively manage the financial operations
* Lead and deliver on major corporate projects and change management programs.
Competitive salary package
* Saudi National with either private or public sector background
* Masters Degree
* 15+ years experience in leading corporate support and shared services teams
* Deep knowledge of leading delivery of customer centric internal services and functions
* Fluent in Arabic and English
* Able to build and nurture productive relationships at senior level and engage and manage high performing teams
* Strong knowledge of business principles including but not limited to, financial management, project management, strategy, operational planning and administration
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.