Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
1. Perform document control services on various projects in accordance with: a) WorleyParsons document management systems, controls, processes and procedures; and b) any project specific or other regulatory requirements.
2. As required, receive, enter, transmit and file project documentation including WorleyParsons, client, vendor and third party documentation.
3. Check all received documentation is legible and contains appropriate approvals.
4. Support other team members to balance workload.
5. Assist with the improvement of the project document control processes and procedures.
6. Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with the relevant document management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required.
8. Assist with the reproduction of documentation across different mediums.
9. Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or project websites as required e.g. Microsoft SharePoint.
10. Handover, closeout and archive project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements.
Experience in a document control role preferably in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Approximately 5 - 10 years.
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
No formal Qualifications Required
Preferred: A Certificate of Business Administration, other relevant qualification or equivalent.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.