Job description / Role
- Document controllers maintain and keep records of all project related documents.
- They ensure that accurate information's are shared throughout an organization on time.
- Keep record of all job related documents
- Uploading and downloading docs from the portal
- Responsible for producing hard copy and soft copy of drawings as required
- Responsible and keep record of all incoming correspondences/drawings
- Scan and photocopy incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Ensure that related documents are shared, distribute and circulate to concerned person
- Maintain and link scan copy of documents from incoming/outgoing register
- Establish and maintain file
- File documents
- Responsible/coordinate with client/sub-consultants for receiving and sending docs
- Full requirements to be provide subject to meeting above minimum requirements.
- Professionally Qualified Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software is an advantage
- Preferably Saudi National
- With excellent administration skills
- Able to work well with the team
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ professional experience in construction is a plus
- Flexible and open to changes
About the Company
The P&T Group, formerly known as Palmer and Turner Hong Kong, is a well-established and renowned international architectural engineering practice in South East Asia with more than a thousand seasoned staff, working from offices located in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh. Projects are also undertaken in most other Southeast Asian countries, the Middle East and Africa.
Palmer & Turner was first established in Hong Kong in 1868, and since its inception, has proved a major contributor to the physical development of this region and responsible for many of its old and new architectural landmarks.
The P&T Group offers a full range of architectural, structural and mechanical engineering, planning and project management services, with full support from in-house interior and graphic design divisions. Model making, extensive computer and photographic facilities, as well as full administrative support complete this service of total design.
The Group is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the architectural and engineering field and aims to improve the quality of life by contributing to the design of the physical environment. Professional emphasis is placed on visual and functional elements of design, to create buildings that are both aesthetically pleasing and sympathetic to their surroundings.
The Group’s growth is a reflection of the increasing number of large-scale projects demanding the creativity and expertise of many professional services to clients. The success in this is demonstrated by the number of design awards received over the years, including The Medal of Year of Hong Kong by The Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ultimate HR Solutions
|Ras Al Khaimah
ManpowerGroup Middle East