Job description / Role
Candidate currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable/expired Iqama need to apply.
• Set up, copy, scan and store documents.
• Create documentation templates.
• Manage requests for documentation and documentation processing.
• File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
• Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
• To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required.
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
• Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the processes and flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
• Comply with all safety standards applicable to the site at all times.
• Comply with all the general company rules.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
• University degree
• Five years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good computer skills needed (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating and maintenance instructions.
• Must be able to communicate in English Language.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.