Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with an American International school who are currently looking for a middle school drama teacher to work for their organisation in the north area of Riyadh. August 2020 start dates.
This International School focuses on the American common core and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
• The school is committed to teaching and enforcing high-quality academic standards for grades (K-6).
• The school strives to cultivate a family environment in which students can grow and explore learning.
• We are looking for fully qualified Female teachers who have detailed knowledge and understanding of the American educational system.
USD 2,700 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, flights, visa, medical
Experience / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a PGCE/Teaching Certificate
• NQTs are welcome to apply!
• Preferably excellent/fluent in English communication
• Native speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, Canada. USA, Australian, New Zealand and South Africa
• Teaching American curriculum is an advantage but not essential.
Package and Benefits:
• Salary between 10,000SAR (£2100/$2780) to 15,000SAR (£3100/$4000) per month
• Fully furnished single Accommodation
• Medical insurance
• 30 days leave per year of employment
• Transportation is provided
• 1 year contract
• August 2020 Start Dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.