Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Driver to join our Al Khobar office.
This individual is expected to drive the Firm vehicle safely and efficiently for the transportation of senior management and to transport materials and documents as required by the Firm.
Specific duties will vary considerably according to specific needs of the office and/or department. These include but are not limited to this individual being:
• Responsible for the transportation of Senior Management
• Responsible for pick up and delivery of materials and documents as requested
• Ensure compliance with all applicable traffic laws, rules and regulations, and Firm standards and guidelines
• Inspect vehicle regularly for safety, fuel, oil and water
• Monitor the maintenance of vehicle; service equipment with fuel, oil and other needs, check fluid levels, clean equipment and vehicle externally and internally, replace bulbs and filters as required
• Escalate any job related issues to Head of Administration if/when necessary
• Perform other work related tasks as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Good command of the English language;
• Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role;
• Valid Saudi Arabian drivers license;
• Knowledge of applicable traffic laws, rules and regulations;
• Knowledge of safety and risk management;
• Applicable knowledge of vehicle maintenance methods and techniques;
• Knowledge of Arabic is a plus, but is not essential
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.