Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The purpose of the Driver's job is to be responsible to transport documents, materials, equipment, and personnel of the organization to the designated areas where they are required as instructed by the Logistics Officer.
- To be accountable for the safe operation of the vehicle provided to him by the company.
- To be accountable for the timely and safe transportation of documents, materials, equipment, and personnel in the organization.
- Ensure to drive vehicles only the Company authorized
- Carry out routine vehicle checks and inspections assigned to him.
- Recognizes electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to his supervisor
- Ensures the cleanliness of the vehicle assigned to him
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Load and unload of transported materials and equipment
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3 years minimum relevant working experience as Driver.
- Minimum High school.
Other Skills & Competences
- Valid Heavy Weight driver's license
- Expert driver, able to drive various types of vehicles -buses, trucks, etc.
- Familiarity of the roads in the assigned areas
- Good in English- Arabic language fluency preferred
- Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
- Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor's instruction
- Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
- Carry out all work activities in a safe manner.
- Follow all Company procedures and controls.
- Promptly report all accidents and near misses.
- Respond correctly in Emergency situations.
- Actively support and co-operate in quality matters
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.