Job description / Role
Duty Manager (Saudi)
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Rooms Division Manager and / or the Night Manager, and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and to practice up-selling techniques. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves the property fully satisfied and with the wish to return back.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all Mövenpick corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. He / She is responsible for supervising the operations at the front desk according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Rooms Division Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives. Must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below:
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities, and special requests of guests.
- Announce VIP rooms to Housekeeping and F&B departments
- Ensure VIP rooms are ready, checked and all in order prior to arrival
- Take responsibility for your shift & handle situations, ensure that the reception team on shift is looked after and helped if needed
- Conduct daily briefing & ensure LQA standard is followed
- Perform Check in & Check Out at the reception For All Accor Members and VIP guests.
- Check online comments (Tripadvsior, Booking.com etc) and investigate issues then report to the manager
- Ensure guest comments are investigated and reply back to guests accordingly
- Assist in achieving TrustYou targets
- Attend guest requests and take action accordingly
- Handle guest complaints and take action immediately to ensure satisfaction is delivered
- Assist Hotel Manager on Duty when/if required
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks, and settlement upon guests' departure.
- Handle walk in counter reservations at all times and process call in reservations when the room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all times.
- Resolve guests' complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediate follow up.
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, MIPs
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality & Tourism is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Duty Manager is a must.
- Good communication in both Arabic & English
- Strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.