Job description / Role
A privately held company based out of Riyadh is currently looking to hire an IT Manager who has relevant experience in E-commerce. The primary task is to lead the team in the development, implementation, and support of the systems for a best-in-class online experience.
The hired candidate will be responsible for:
• Development of technical talent and leadership capabilities in team members, and ensures a highly motivated team through coaching and mentoring
• Implementation of systems to maximize usability, accessibility, and customer experience.
• Leverages internal and external APIs, databases and other data sources
• Oversees the scheduling, control, and progress of system design, development and installation activities
• Develops trusted and open relationships with key business partners at Manager and Director Levels.
• Works closely with and manage vendor partner relationships
• Coordinates between internal and external resources, ensuring effective communication between all groups and individuals involved in projects
• Leads all projects under the rules and guidelines of the project manager.
• Ensures all project manager documentation is produced to high standards
• Oversees project financials and ensures adherence to company's fiscal policies
SAR 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years total experience in IT development with 5 years in e-commerce with high volume traffic
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology group with a proven track record for business capability delivery and talent development.
• Hands-on experience implementing systems using ATG / Endeca / Responsive Web technologies on Middleware like Web Logic / Jboss /Apache using Oracle RDBMS in a UNIX / Linux environment
• Experience implementing continuous integration pipelines and deployment automation using tools like Ansible / Jenkins / Art factory, etc.
• Experience with deploying and managing applications across multiple data centers
• Good business acumen and financial management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and designs to a broad range of people
• Strong experience in using Agile (Scrum / Kanban / SAFe) project development methodologies
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changing business and technology landscapes
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)