Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for generating sales leads through tele-sales activities. In this role, the specialist will work with related product teams and account leaders to promote active campaigns, qualify leads and follow up pending quotations.
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Working closely with sale team, generating and qualifying leads
- Understanding company products and activities
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Qualify targeted customers to help in prioritizing field sales team customer visits
- Following up submitted quotations, Introducing promotions, Campaigns and opportunities to customers
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Work experience as inside sales or marketing coordinator (an added plus)
- Sales skills, effective telecommunication and cold call skills
- Result oriented attitude
- Experience working with CRM tools, like Salesforce (an added plus)
- A professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks & competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- English - Arabic, Fluently Speaking, Reading and Writing
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.