Job description / Role
The Early Career Training is a 6-12 months program and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in GE business. The trainee-ship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
The program will develop the general skills of the hired with on the job knowledge and experience.
You will work on:
- Supporting in developing and implementing new Evaluation System.
- Work closely with Operations leaders team and ensure to execute actions of planning activities and communication with progress update.
- Responsible about day-to-day planning activities and business priorities.
- Responsible about Employees communication in the shop floor.
- Responsible about data Entry in the HR system for any changes and cleansing projects.
- Monitoring the new evaluation system and do any necessary actions.
- Develop best planning practices in accordance with Employees attendance and evaluations.
- Responsible for Tardy Reports: Pull report , analyze the report to get final results, report to managers, and take action also present it to the leaders in order to see what is required to improve it and to reduce to absence or lateness cases.
- Responsible for tracking the warnings: File the hard copy, upload soft copy in GE BOX, and record it in warning tracker and make sure everything is matched and up to date. Beside to do any deletion for the leavers.
- Labor Law Project: Cleansing and organizing for all files in HR department, and digitize all important data in online table to be easily shared, modified, and accessed by HR team. these online tables can save time and effort and avoid sending back and forth excel sheets every other day
- Employees Contact and Emergency personal information: Make sure all HRLY employees update their personal phone number and emergency phone number in OneHR system by guiding each one of them on how to update.
- Leading HR activities and participate in general initiatives.
- Work on job classification project.
- If the candidate proof her/ himself in the first 3 month she/ He can be able to lead major projects.
- Work on culture change projects
- During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/ her major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him / her to the work environment.
- Candidate in Human Resources degree or similar Business administration, MIS etc.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
- 0 to 1.5 years of experience
- Administrative internship experience is a plus
- High achiever
- Should have good command on Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis.
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
- Proactive with high level of integrity
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.