Job description / Role
In this role, the Repair Shop Engineer Intern will refurbishment and check of out of order, pre-owned, loan, demonstration, or returned by customers' equipment.
- Responsible of equipment's refurbishment:
- Equipment registrations
- Diagnostics, quotations and parts orders if necessary
- Equipment repair/check/preparation/refurbishment: removal of panel, cleaning, dust removal, complete reassembly of the systems, general test of functioning
- Follow up and Traceability of repair and intervention files
- Establishment of Intervention reports (RIT)
- Follow and apply to EHS rules and procedures existing within GEHC
- Is involved in EHS activities and programs of the site (trainings, accident reports, etc) according to the EHS policies within GE
- Deep knowledge and/or expertise in electronics, pneumatics and IT, training and/or experience in biomedical/ultrasound maintenance
- Service and relationship sense
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles¦ people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.