Job description / Role
The Operations Manager role is a key member of the Operation’s department at CoE. With overall responsibility for the effective coordination and integration of administrative, technical and academic support functions. The Operation Manager will be responsible to the VP operation for the development and implementation of management processes to support the delivery of CoE’s objectives. The operation manager will ensure that effective systems and structures are in place to support the VP in the delivery of a portfolio of business activities in a timely fashion. The role requires a highly talented and motivated individual with excellent communication & leadership skills and significant project delivery experience in an educational setting.
• Manage and deliver projects through to Completion. This will include a variety of educational related business project serving CoE clients.
• Develop, implement and evaluate project operational delivery plans to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
• Monitor and evaluate the operational delivery of a portfolio of projects to produce relevant reports for the VP Operations.
• Provide regular communication with internal CoE departments and externally as directed by the VP to support the successful delivery of the project and galvanise engagement
• Ability to manage conflicting demands, meet deadlines and adjust priorities to deliver projects successfully
• Take the lead in the development and writing of technical proposals in response to business opportunities in a variety of educational settings
• The operation manager may be required to carry out duties that are reasonably considered as within the scope and purpose of the job and aptitudes of the post holder.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
• MBA or Master’s in a relevant field is a plus
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMI) (Preferred)
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering