Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist – Interactive Materials
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist – Interactive Materials - Riyadh
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist – Interactive Materials in Riyadh.
The Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist is responsible for the design, development, and evaluation of training and assessment materials associated with training programs offered by the International Aviation Technical College (IATC). This role is specifically for those with a significant background and experience of working in aeronautical engineering
• Create and maintain a high-quality, productive and supportive educational environment for students and instructional staff.
• Develop and implement curricular materials consistent with IATC’s vision and mission.
• Work with SMEs & the Quality Department to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements throughout curricular development
• Contribute to a professional and collegial school structure and environment that supports the school’s objectives.
• Promote and facilitate effective working relationships and mutual trust and understanding between the departments within the college.
• 16,000 - 18,000SAR (£3,800-£4,300) TAX FREE
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Return flights
• Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
• Medical insurance
• 2 yr contract
• ASAP SD
Qualifications / Experience:
• Relevant Bachelor Degree
• Teaching qualification
• Experience in designing and developing educational experiences utilizing digital platforms
• Significant experience working in an aeronautical engineering environment
• Experience in operational and training needs analysis
• Experience in structuring, writing, developing, and editing competency-based learning and assessment materials
• A high level of computer literacy, especially, with Microsoft Suite and using learning management systems, such as Brightspace by D2L
• Ability to work collaboratively in a high-paced digital environment
• Three or more years developing materials using authoring tools and graphics development software, such as H5P, Articulate 360, Canva, and/or the Adobe Suite.
• Development of formative and summative assessments for both practical and theoretical tasks.
• Five or more years of teaching experience, preferably in a vocation & aviation-related environment
• Middle East experience preferred
• Visas available for UK, US passport holders only, under the age of 55.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.