Job description / Role
• Support field operations to implement all the EH&S requirements from UTC-CCS including EH&S Management System, Minimum Operating Requirements (MOR’s), Cardinal Rules, Standard Practices (SP’s), Standard Work Instructions (SWI).
• Conduct EH&S inspections, audits and Risk Assessments at customer sites, company premises (workshops, warehouses, offices) to ensure compliance with company EHS rules and procedures and EH&S Management system.
• Support filed operations to ensure that all country regulatory EH&S requirements are known, understood and properly implemented at the operations. Keep abreast of any new local regulation affecting our operations.
• Support operations in the investigation and follow up of accidents, near misses and Product safety issues to ensure that effective corrective actions are implemented to prevent repetitions.
• Lead and direct the investigation of all serious accidents/incidents, identify root causes of accidents and develop corrective action plans.
• Ensure that correct and timely reporting of data is done for all the UTC and regulatory requirements.
• Provide the leadership and guidance necessary to achieve integration of EH&S considerations into all aspects of the business.
• Investigate and propose developments in safety and environmental management systems which will serve to further minimize the likelihood of accidents and environmental incidents in physical field operations and all permanent facilities.
• Provide advice and counsel to field operations on all matters relating to EH&S issues, programs and systems.
• Identify best practices that can be implemented in the operations.
• Coordinate the annual EH&S Program Evaluation audit & achieve acceptable audit ratting.
• Ensure all new employees undergo EHS Orientation prior to starting the job and prepare annual EH&S training plan based on EH&S Risk Assessment
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• University Graduation, Engineering Degree will be an advantage
• Certification in EH&S is preferred
• 3 years of experience on EH&S
• Experience with global corporations and a multicultural working environment
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
• Lost Workday Incident Rate (LWIR) & Total Recordable Incident Rate ( TRIR)
• Fatalities, Serious Injuries, Number of regulatory violations
• Regional Environmental metrics
• Scores in UTC Assurance Review Audits
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator
Green Gulf Careers
|Saudi Arabia||8 Oct|
HSE Specialist Offshore 28/28
BAC Middle East
Urgently Required HSE Officer
General Construction Company
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Senior Safety Studies Engineer
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)