Job description / Role
Our client is a group of building and infrastructure consultants. They are an integration of trusted , dependable and professional Planners, Architects Engineers, and Environmentalist. They excel by being adaptive, creative and precise in meeting client requirements and expectations through co operation, commitment and efficiency.
• Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, design team, authorities, utilities and associated organisations.
• Attend all meetings with client, project team, contractors etc.
• Undertake and deliver high quality detailed engineering design for electrical building services and power distribution systems, including calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents required.
• Review and management of project from inception to post construction duties.
• Good Knowledge of relevant legislations, standards, regulations, guides and good practise.
• Seek, complete and record evidence of, continuing professional development (CPD) in accordance with the requirements of the relevant professional Institution.
• To have thorough knowledge of and compliance with F+P procedures and standards.
• To contribute and assist, as required by the Project Leader or Senior Partner, or nominated Engineer.
Job Requirements: Candidates must have the following skills;
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Proficient or willing to learn how to comprehend project plans and specifications
• Proficient or willing to learn how to utilize CAD Software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software in the Microsoft windows environment.
• Proficient in PDF editing software; either Adobe, Acrobat or Bluebeam.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Lead Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
Electrical Site Engineer