Job description / Role
Electrical Design Engineer - Location NEOM, KSA
• Responsible for providing electrical engineering technical guidance and review and analysis of designs, studies, sustainability, calculations, drawings and specifications and recommendations within the schedules and budget of all NEOM projects for both masterplans and buildings
• Responsible for initiating and developing electrical engineering assessments and conducting gap analysis on applicable codes and established design criteria
• Ensures the electrical engineering drawings and designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards, including mitigating health and safety issues and design and buildability issues prior to construction
• Ensures that the highest level of sustainability targets are achieved to a recognised environmental certification system and incorporated into the designs and managed from inception to completion.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
• Professional certification or chartered status with a recognised regulatory body
• 10-15 years of relevant experience as a electrical engineer in planning and design management from inception to completion in large scale complex mixed-use masterplans and urban development projects
• Strong skills and knowledge in electrical engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, design details and specifications
• Familiar with the relevant building codes, standards, permits, sustainability regulations and software applications related to the MEP engineering discipline
• Relevant experience in the GCC (preferably within the KSA)
• Track record with sound multi-disciplinary organisation with project management experience
• Team player with ability to play a proactive role in a multinational, multi-dimensional organization
• Strong English language communication, presentation and report writing skills
About the Company
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 40 years of professional experience in the local, regional, and international market since its inception in 1975.
The current organizational structure comprises the following main divisions: Technical Services, Buildings Design, Municipal Projects, Transportation Design, Construction Management and Site Supervision Services.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership has firmly established itself as a pioneer in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology throughout the design process, Sustainability study, construction managements (through 4D & 5D simulation), and Facilities Management as well.
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||30 Aug|
Senior Electrical Engineer
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment