Job description / Role
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
This role is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
What you’ll do
• Read and prepare Electronics / Electrical control drawings.
• Troubleshooting of motors soft starters, electromechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Compressors, Chillers & HVAC.
• Maintenance of Electronics devices / Electrical sub-station / small & medium switchgears / AC / DC Motors, Drives & Control Systems.
• Operation of PLC, Servomechanisms, VFDs, Temperature, Pressure, Level & Flow control components & controllers
What you’ll need
• Diploma in Electromechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• 5-7 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
• Proven knowledge with minimum safety requirements while undertaking machine repairs in a manufacturing environment.
• Exposure to ISO 9001 Quality Management System will be desirable.
• Fluency in English is a must
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
About the Company
Signify is the new company name of Philips Lighting. We are the world leader in lighting and provide our customers with high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services. We turn light sources into points of data to connect more devices, places and people through light, contributing to a safer, more productive and smarter world.
Signify (Euronext: LIGHT) is the world leader in lighting for professionals and consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services, deliver business value and transform life in homes, buildings and public spaces. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, we have approximately 32,000 employees and are present in over 70 countries. We unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We have been named Industry Leader in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for three years in a row.
Durrah Advanced Development Company
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Swisslinx Middle East
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited