Job description / Role
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
SAR 8000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering
- Must be Filipino
- Must have 8 to 10 years of experience on the same field, 4 to 6 years of UAE experience
- 30 to 35 years old
- Know value engineering
- Willingness to stay long term in the company
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
Electrical Engineer (Healthcare)
Electrical and Controls Engineer
One of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in UAE
MEP Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Ignite Search & Selection
Resident Construction Engineer - Electrical