Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an international specialist in the power industry, head office based in Europe with a newly opened branch in Saudi Arabia. Due to continued expansion and a desire to expand in the Middle East region, they are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with a background in high-voltage power transmission lines and a thorough understanding of the local market and culture combined with a proven track record in substation construction. The Electrical Engineer will be based in their Riyadh office.
• Ensuring the construction works are completed according to contract requirements, technical documentation, work plans, budgets, and schedules
• Writing schedules of construction works and material supplies
• Coordinating the subcontractors’ assembly teams with your own
• Ensuring works are completed to a high standard and to schedule
• Complying with the financial aspects of the construction works
• Preparing the as-built and acceptance documentation
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
• 5 years’ experience in HV and EHV power transmission lines and electrical substation construction works
• Very organised and able to analyse design and technical documentation, and the schedule of works
• Reliable and able to work autonomously
• Good technical knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
If you fulfill all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.