Job description / Role
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications and be responsible for developing electrical devices and testing them for safety and efficiency, and to manage the manufacturing process for new electrical equipment
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To plan and follow up effective preventive maintenance schedules According to operation needs and Equipment manuals.
- Prepare and update maintenance reports.
- Monitor and prepare daily, weekly and monthly program and reports.
- Monitor and prepare detailed work progress report.
- Control Spare Parts issuance and material inventories and Place purchasing orders when needed.
- Supervision for preventive and corrective maintenance activities and inspection after completing works.
- Supervision and observing daily work orders and calls.
- Monitor manpower needs for works.
- Properly Handing & Taking over responsibility of R&M department during working shift.
- Perform effective routine maintenance for Guest rooms.
- To organize work schedules & Time keeping record.
- Analysis and monitors R&M operations and expenditure for working shift.
- Make regular Inspections and staff supervision.
- Receive and analyse feedback information from R&M supervisors.
Your experience and skills include:
- Engineer must be a registered member in KSA society of engineers.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Very good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Auto CAD.
- Familiarity with mechanical, Electrical and plumbing materials.
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Lead Electrical Engineer - OHTL
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Senior Electrical Engineer