Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Recording the construction works carried out by the contractor on site and resolve the site generated issues.
* Ensuring performance of the work carried out accordance with the drawings and specification.
* Involved in supervision and Inspection of 'additional works.
* Processing the joint measurement forms and maintain the records of their status.
* Maintaining records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built plans.
* Making special notes and document the contractor's activities that may lead to claims.
* Checking all form works, Job order, IR. Etc.
* Following the project specs. during inspection work.
* Adhering to safe working methods and report to Senior Engineer for any activity on site.
* Maintaining a detailed diary of the day's work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used etc, and sign at the end of each day.
* Responsible for checking the `Day work records submitted by contractor
* Maintaining records of site resources, daily progress of work, inspections, construction and workshop drawings, method statements.
* Drafting site instructions for any required variations from, or additions to, the contract documents.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* KSA National
* Minimum 4-7 years of experience in Electrical works.
* Good experience on final acceptance criteria of the quality of work.
* Knowledge of inspection test plans and procedures.
* Work experience with consultants for Inspection of total construction activities on site.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.