Job description / Role
Our client a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy requires a Saudi national Electrical Site Engineer for a large transportation project in Riyadh.
Due to Saudization restriction - Saudi Nationals will be eligible for this position.
Key responsibilities include:
• Review and understand electrical scope of works including design drawings and specifications
• Attend meetings with the PMC, Consultant and Client
• Coordinate and liaise between the Electrical and other Subcontractors
• Communication and interfacing between other disciplines to ensure the proper technical execution of project works
• Identify problems in design
• Review the shop drawings and ensure the timely approval
• Timely completion of required internal/ external reports
• Provide technical advice regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System
• Analyze electrical engineering problems and formulate solutions
To apply for thee role you should meet the following criteria:
• Be educated to degree level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Have 3 - 5 years relevant site-based work experience
• Be well versed in interpreting and executing MEP related drawings.
• Have knowledge of international standards, codes and regulations
• Be Committed to quality and safe work practices
The successful individual will benefit from a highly competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a reputable international multi-disciplinary consultancy.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.