Job description / Role
Manages operation and maintenance of all Low Current activities in a project section and provides technical support
• Anchors the technical activities and manages the affairs in the section
• Plans the operation of the Low Current section, setup priorities and approves work orders.
• Ensures proper implementation of QMS and MMS processes
• Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
• Coordinate Low Current section affairs with project management and division technical support
• Analyses general performance of the Low Current section, implements corrective actions, improvement and produces reports to his superiors.
• Evaluates Low Current equipment and system status and recommends modification and upgrading
• Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or other related field)
• Minimum 10 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
• Should have experience with the following: building automation, lab control systems, lighting control systems, power monitoring, toxic gas management, fire alarm, fire detection systems, alarm systems (Honeywell Liebert), Phoenix Controls and PLC)
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Senior Site Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer / Infrastructure (Western Expat)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Apr|