Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing the Main Contractor for a 4 Billion USD Port project.
This is an ARAMCO project that requires candidates who have experience in the following:
- Writing Method Statements
- Ability to review and interpret Shop Drawings
- Strong compliance experience
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experienced in writing method statements, inspections, review and interpret shop drawings
- Must have ARAMCO project experience
- Preferable that candidates have Port or Harbour experience (not essential)
Candidates will be provided with onsite accommodation & transportation.
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Electrical Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|